Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Once There Was a Snowman

What might have been a dreaded return of winter to most Utahan's, was taken as a great treat for my little girls. I mean, how could you NOT be excited to wake up to snow falling when all you know is sun, sun, and the occasional cloud. Yeah, this was totally a treat! And then it was nice to come back home to all that sun! :)


"Once there was a snow man, small, small, small."
Just leave it to an Arizonan to make a snowman out of trace amounts of snow.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I would happily NEVER wake up to snow ;) but you know me so that makes sense!!! Maybe my kids will get to enjoy it with their father, because it sure isn't going to be me!

Kim said...

Maybe that's what I need to love snow again is to move to Arizona! Too cute :)

Janae said...

We actually had a good snowstorm here a month ago, shocker, and my boys were in HEAVEN! Your girls are getting so big Steph! They're almost the same ages as my boys. The fun they'd have together.