Thursday, December 4, 2008

Aunt Kim, We Love You!



One of the more significant reasons we made the trip up to Utah before Thanksgiving was to see me sister Kim. She calls Illinois home, so we don't get to see her very often. I've been impressed since the first time Amelia met Kim when she was only 3 months old the closeness that existed between them. We try to take advantage of any chance we get to spend time together. She happened to be going to Provo for work, so although our time was short, it was precious. I love my sister so much. She is my best friend, whom I have always looked up to. It was so fun to spend the weekend together.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks Steph!!! I love every time I get to spend with you. I'm glad your girls warm up to me, I love it! Someday we'll live closer...then we can hang and do fun stuff all the time :)