Saturday, November 29, 2008

It was a Happy Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for my family. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving spending time together, just the four of us, and also spending time with our Simper family. I am so grateful my girls have cousins to play with and become close to. It is one of my fondest memories of my own childhood (and into adulthood) spending quality time with cousins. I'm glad my children have the same opportunity. When we told Bedelia it was Thanksgiving, the first word (with an exclamation-mark) was "COUSINS!"


The Pie Bakery

The Feast

The Fun!



Mmmm...

Who's who? This picture made me laugh. The three Simper men looked so funny all huddled next to the computer. Our nephew Zach is only 14 and is as tall as Dallan, looks like Dallan and has similar mannerisms as Dallan. There were moments I took a double take as to who was who.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

John and Laura said...

So fun. Sad we missed it. Cute kids!

Karissa said...

Oh the memories we make with cousins. You can't beat 'em! Happy Thanksgiving. Love ya!

Jenny said...

Thanks for capturing the day with pics! I forgot to do so. The pies were wonderful BTW. I'm so glad we could all get together.